I highlight another sore point in canegratesi administrators, who insist on not knowing the inviolable sacredness that some gestures have in human history. You can not ignore the ancient and sacred importance, epigraph town. The value a document that attests to the existence in the world of the living and the transition into eternal life. The epigraph is the last card of identity of each of us with a profound recognition sacred for believers. Maybe I exaggerated in an analysis that requires a degree of flexibility spiritual denied to those who still believe in the total materiality of human existence. The outrage is the most benevolent feeling that today I can externalize after seeing what everyone can quietly observe the spaces dedicated to epigraphy mortuary. The sacred and the profane are both two sides of same coin, and like life and death, both a cycle of our existence, but there is a limit to everything. Bad taste, in assimilation of petty issues and immediate utilities far more profound issues that plague the entire existence of man, is certainly index smallness and lack of human values \u200b\u200bthat are the fuel for those who are considered eligible to lead a community. The recognition of each individual existence is an important moment of recognition of the entire community. For all this, I ask Mr. Mayor Walter Cassani Administration to carry out the removal of the posters located next funeral epigraphy, restoring the minimum of decency and respect that all citizens deserve. As Director of the minority, I apologize to the community canegratese on behalf of the institutions that I represent .
Councillor
Roberto Mori
0 comments:
Post a Comment