Sunday, February 6, 2011

Create Ur Own Bike Online

The rebirth of the municipal market

Today, February 5, 2011, came the fateful day of the rebirth of the city market. Yes, I speak of the turn of the day and the rebirth of the market canegratese according to the administration of Mayor and Deputy Mayor Walter Cassani Marcolongo Mirko. To break the monotony of politics will tell you about a rumor, rumor that Vice Mayor Marcolongo will be the new candidate for mayor in 2012 to continue the work now more than ten years of this administration. We return to the days of the turn and see what happened to so revolutionary Canegrate. According to Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Deputy Mayor Peter Merlotti, experts economics of tourism, commerce and infrastructure, moving a few meters of the municipal market stalls, he would definitely revitalized trade. I, today, I was there and I did not notice what was promised by the statesmen of our own. Without gufare, it seemed that the turnout has been light and a dramatic decline, and is very well to say considering the number of visitors. However, let us also that our statesmen indulges in their brilliant find, I will continue to inform you that in 2012 can remember hoping to be able to evaluate.

Ps Someone said it is like shooting on the Red Cross in time of war, and it is true, but no one ordered him to stand at the head of the City, is not it?

Director of the Civic List

James Montalbano


0 comments:

Post a Comment