Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pinky Finger Tingling And Heart Palpitations

I could not believe my eyes

06/febbraio/2011 Sunday I decided to take a stroll through the streets of downtown to be able to appreciate the hidden corners of our ancient town. After parking the car in Via San Pio X I was going to take one of the most evocative Canegrate alley near the parish church when they come before my eyes, a scenario has materialized at the very least disconcerting.
The feeling of abandonment, decay, I was totally immersed for a few seconds and I struggled to reconcile the vision with my memories of a child with this. Dirt, droppings, a dead pigeon and the most idiotic and various writings on the walls of the ancient church of Santa Maria Assunta, invaded the lane almost drown it. E 'is an affront to the community and to the memory of our ancestors what is happening in this historic street, where one of the most beautiful present to Canegrate dating back to before 1200, has been literally invaded dall'inciviltà administration and neglect of the company. Surely this is not the only source of damage to civil and social Canegrate this, but it is particularly serious, since sitratta of a sacred place of our rich past. I invite you to an act of courage to start the engine of change and empowerment, are not egregious acts, just a small and trivial gesture to send a great signal to our administrators. Even a simple photograph can be an important testimony that, tomorrow, no one can tell you, it was not true.

Councillor
Roberto Mori






As promised, we will continue to publish all the documents that testify to some realities of our community and for this we invite you to provide documents that can witness the excellent canegratesi or anomalies. We also remind you that our aim is to contribute actively to improve our City. Thanks

S ulle Rive 's O lona

We thank the City Council, Roberto Mori, for his precise and constant social engagement

0 comments:

Post a Comment