Bounjour à tout le monde!
Hello, I am Greta, I am 27 years and currently manages Glamour, a clothing store chic & glamorous woman precisely in the province of Bergamo in the village of Bonate Sotto.
In September, six years that we are open !!!!!!! amazing is not it?
Why do I open a blog? I have suggested some customers: it will update on changes, new arrivals and the adventures (and dissavventure!) Of the store, so as to be closer to customers and to put on paper what happens .. Diary of a kind!
addition is a new way to communicate with you wonderful clients and the shoppers from all over Italy, in fact, are welcome: new proposals, with advice and any thought will pass through the little head! =) I will
the progress of the store because, if everything must go as it will go (and not reveal anything until I'm sure!) There will be many changes, I will update you on new lines in a different and more "human" and maybe insert little tips that can inspire you! Since we already have on Facebook
linker qst blog for those who wish to read and comment.
Other? Ah, yes .. Happy shopping to all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment