If like me you browse all the fashion magazines, fashion shows and the folder with all the fashion catalogs that you pass in hand, you could not do without note how many companies available to us may ispirararsi the parades of the big names and I think there's often a better result and certainly more practical for those who do not crowd the runways ..
I put in a revised jeans reviewed several brands: the dress of jeans Denny Rose left a nice tight bodice buttons with 10 different, cernierona a silver in plain sight on the back and the skirt with flounces of two different shades, short the right not to be excessive. And here's another right dress to jeans to a company better known in our house (see if you guess what!) Corset clean resulting in short skirt high waist, by these rocks, unless you are a 38 dry dry, throw out all the hips, the jeans are very well treated and I really like the color but I prefer the one worn by the beautiful Alessia Ventura!
What do you think? Often they do not have to spend two paychecks to have something original in your closet, because it is the person wearing apparel, jeans, skirt, blouse, ect., making only his head, our personality, the matching accessories and shoes, our posture, confidence, everything we are married with with dress and what makes us unique and wonderful .
" irremplaçable Pour être, il faut être différent." C. Chanel
0 comments:
Post a Comment