Saturday, November 28, 2009

How Does Period Blood Look

Sport ... Friendship - Luca Sanna

Yesterday I could not sleep ... I was distracted by many thoughts that I could not get away and at the same time to really understand what was the main one.

you happened to think of many things at once and not being able to focus and feel what you really want to think and especially to focus the problem. Surely it was all reported to the company, to our growth, our results this year were more than flattering. I flashed before his eyes closed as many faces of arrows, one by one all our athletes and all I was a thought but could not conclude immediately thought to another and then another and so on. I was a bit 'confused when suddenly a voltoè stayed longer in my mind.: Luca Sanna. Because Luke was thinking, why him? Certainly I would have preferred to bed so that my mind dwells on the face of one of our many female athletes, all good and cute, but Luca with that thin face, I would say ugly, could alienate other faces and polarize my attention. What a nightmare, I realized that I would not have stayed longer, then resigned, I started to think, going back over the years trying to understand why so much interest to Luca Sanna. I saw Luke for the first time the day of 19/03/2006 2nd edition of our trophy. I received a call the day before by Antonio Chessa who told me he had a pleasure to introduce his friend and student who would wish to register with us for racing next year. Introduced him as a strong athlete who, for various physical problems had been stopped and that he now turned to our own race.

Piazza arrived in the morning at 7.30 as promised to inflate the inflatable arch Sportissimo thanks to Antonio that we had made available. Luke was in sympathy with the first view.
It struck me in both its positive aspect with glasses that seemed to wear rather than put there by chance, a little 'crooked, and especially their way Sassari to be in speech and manner to immediately open and confidential .. I nodded of its intention to move from Cus Sassari with us, however, putting his hands on the ground and thousands of excuses to justify any of its performance is not up to it. I told him that we liked his choice and not to worry because we also affiliated bodies, and he, then, the appearance of the corpse had so much was thin and gaunt. So I, we, consider Luke almost a founding member, the first real alien to our society that after a start quietly became the most outstanding athlete over the years.
In fact, in 2006, when Cus was not achieved a special mention. Indeed I must say that most of the year there be virtually the race at every race together, the first half of Alghero which I closed in 1:26:40 and in Luke 1:34 ': 46, then went before him also to Straolbia to Bolotana, Ghilarza. I arrived before him also to Corrinuoro again in 2006 where I finished in 38 ': 17 and in his 38': 18.
was then that I realized shortly thereafter that Luke would have surfaced at every race. The last I had the satisfaction of Cabras to half-marathon in September 2006 where I arrived on a hot day once again in front of him while he finished in 1:27:43 in 1:29 '17, perhaps for the first time under a : 30.
I was having fun when he looked at me and told me in Sassari, but watch this when ever I can not go at your own pace. It has been about 3 years since then, and Luke is another man, another competitor.
Under the advice of giving Antonio has grown so much in itself and our society has made many achievements and especially as a liaison with many athletes, getting them to register with us. If Monte Acuto now counts many members of its great merit is that Luca Sanna has proven to us and to all those who know him to be able to truly bond between people is also different, managing to unite them and to be of interest to non- only sport but also to other major humanitarian initiatives, not least the creation of the circle CURRICHESIMAGNA, which despite its name seems something playful and light, on the contrary is an initiative rich in high-value human solidarity and love for those who suffer or less fortunate than us., of which he is president.
There are many initiatives put forth by this club and not many will be pursued by Luke and his trusted friends the Board that they now have a lot. I want to thank Luke for his love for travel, for the ardor with which also runs at a time when the heat would be served and used to solve the most important situations that life sometimes gives you .. so suddenly like a wall of concrete that you're suddenly front and that prevents you from progressing in life and in the race. Surely now it is different from that of Luke March 19, 2006.
certainly has become a great athlete, she's new and many friends who have learned to appreciate the sportsmanship, strength sports, its clarity and now his great ability creative and coordination.
I hope will always remain with us if our paths were then Dividends in my crazy little heart will always be a place reserved for him. Mundula Louis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment