Friday, October 8, 2010

How Tay Scahs Affects Life

Fall and my wonderful customers!

has finally arrived! And you can see .. I have not had a moment liberoooo!
So .. new arrivals every week, setting up shop and shop windows .. in short, a great kaos! But that satisfaction .. I love to find out what I received .. months after you've chosen in the sample in store to see them carried out in autumn colors and new because it has its .. especially if you've been good at choosing the most heads .. (always happens unwatchable one or two pieces that remain hidden in warehouses until the balances!) and that the colors combine to give a uniform appearance to the stand. Each week you must arrive intact and running the shop so that all are in harmony, do windows new and have folded according to the colors. And while prices start to bend and move store clothes, the sizes, the fit, fabrics .. must always have in mind where to look for when you need a client otherwise you lose time! ;)
course .. in the last 3 weeks I received the impossible .. so I need a little bit more time .. but luckily I quickly! Everything comes out very slowly .. come into the store several girls and women, with sizes, tastes and fit only .. so to each his own! Ah ..
women if there were not really have to be invented: that otherwise boring world!
own way you like and not like it. Even those who would say they perfect their paranoia. Cmq so many changes a little bit and often not seen as beautiful as sin .. but are often not really have anything to envy .. Freud said: "A question which I failed to respond, despite 30 years of research on the soul of women is:" What does woman want? "Ehhh .. it takes 200 years! A woman is demanding in all: love , friends, work .. do not want to be with herself? Indeed .. while others can be accommodating, often with itself is uncompromising!
Speaking of paranoia in the first places women are the BA (ltroppo up, down, oblong, flat, and often simply too), then the breast (too small, too big, too deflated), and third, but not in order of importance CICCETTE unsightly, but is followed by many others, some of which not even imagine and I have the autoproiettata .. just to add more to my! So
legs too skinny, too muscular thighs, calves from the player, the ankle socket, the shape of the knees, back and broad shoulders, the pancietta, shoulder blades, and many others, the more you have it Us!
So, when I shop, in addition to my vest and my butt oblong, I started to look more critically knees and back ..!
Anyway the fact remains that my dear ladies are beautiful .. and surprise surprise they want .. sometimes take refuge in few cardigans as comfortable and safe, sometimes they want something a bit exaggerated as a dress' or low-cut shorter than usual .. some have learned to trust and let me dress and advice, while others make their head and so it's good enough .. the important thing is to find the right dress like most, started from a simple t-shirt and jeans for a wedding dress ..
I always tried to be honest, I hope that we would appreciate .. I often hear that it's important that you feel comfortable, buy a dress and not being safe is the worst thing .. for them to throw away money, especially for me when they see that head hanging in the closet with the tag still attached think "'Anvedi that bitch what made me buy! what to do with me qst coso ?!?!?" I think that while "Mamma QNT these jeans suit me .. I have to go back to that shop to buy another pair .. and then there's that nice ragazzaaa .. and I would not mind even that dress that made me see 'Last voltaaa "P Yes, yes .. this is positive thinking that I would draw .. many positive thoughts for good karma! =)
to bed now .. pesantina day today and tomorrow is Saturday!
I'll try to update more often with photos and blog post .. follow me into this .. All comments are welcome .. =)
'Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment