Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vital Signs In Brain Injury

Venice Marathon, Half Marathon Cagliari,

Mai-Venice Marathon was so fast, but again, the finish in Riva Sette Martyrs are lead-lined arrows that have dominated the African race. And 'John Komen KipKOrir the winner of the 24th edition of the Venice Marathon ended with a strictly Kenyan podium after a race with no gasps from the start of Stra to the entrance of the Liberty Bridge, where the thirty-one Komen marathon by only 3 years with a past as a player, he switched gears by disconnecting his countrymen Samoei and Cher, closing with a record of the race 2h08'13 ".
Many Sardinians at the start and good evidence for Ruggiu Massimiliano Porto Torres closing in 2h52'24 "Furia and Joseph Cavallaro noted that at his second marathon crosses the finish line in 2h54'44". For
Our group two participants, Luigi Mundula (23 ^ marathon) and Gavin Morittu (3 ^ marathon); also Collu Carlo (Athletics Temple) and at 60 years realize his dream of running a marathon in 4:02 a.m. closing '.
For my race I would say that maybe it was my best marathon of the last three years, despite the precarious preparation I managed to be consistent like never before, being able to run with great ease, without feeling ever and having great difficulty the same rate of more selective in the points race, as the three climbs of San Giuliano Park, the Liberty Bridge, 4 km of asphalt terrible with Venice in the distance that seems to call the 40th km and then the fateful very hard and 14 bridges that take you to the finish.
Until we ran 25 km in a relaxing and enjoyable I must say with Gavin, and Todd Orlando Alessandra Ceccarelli determined to improve its staff on the distance as in reality in fact, closing in 3h26'58 ".
the entrance of the park have increased slightly the gait, pace has remained steady from there until they reach an increase in the last three kilometers, despite the presence of the bridge, I ran a 4'37''medium.
Passing along the Grand Canal was really exciting with so much public and pushes you and gave you so much charge to finish the race, I do not bridges I've even seen and I have not heard much.
was strange as I was I got started, finding the feeling with the marathon I thought I had lost.
I closed my arms up in 3h21'27 "excited and happy as ever, with the thought that perhaps a bit daring 'more, you could file another little minute, it will be for another time. Speech
different Gavino who finished in 3:45:10, with whom I spent a wonderful 3 days.
held up at a good pace until the 35th then the darkness, maybe this was the only discordant note of the weekend in Venice.
Gavin deserves and that is definitely another time. He deserves it because I do not think there is master face the sacrifices they make 'him, that is after a day of hard work, time to train with quality and quantity.
Perhaps in these times betrays emotion, fatigue, do not know, but I know for sure that he can not reap what it sows.
GAVI will be a shame for another time with the hope to see you happy at the finish line arms raised, it will be your party, the party of all.
While in Venice you ran the marathon, took place in Cagliari, the second edition of the Half Marathon.
Many of our athletes at the finish, but all one big disappointment for an event seems disorganized and poorly managed, and just need a nice shirt, certainly not a race to save that had very little of what could be saved.
Path indecent, even more prizes, refreshments during and after the race simply shameful, especially in short to forget and not to be repeated.
Also because the people of the rude drivers Cagliari has been shown to not like at all events of this kind, it is time that the bodies, especially to prevent these terrible figures damage their image in the first place, be vigilant and protect the people of the island that athletes with great sacrifices are large numbers of these races.
On the other hand what might be expected from an organization that puts the program in a fax number does not exist, then you will be another attack and that day is no day, organizers which have sunk over the phone, and who sends you respond to that country, saying that he has nothing to do, lists were made in bulk, disordered, an athlete in writing and sent another with the same form, no, bibs and chips disappear without chip athlete runs thus invalidating his time.
The results are not yet present and therefore I can tell you little good if you do not provide Mureddu Patrick, back from Orroli run the previous Saturday, a Luca Sanna finally back in vogue, Roberto Langiu, excellent time Andrea Burreddu and staff of Ivo Collu, good Nicholas Spano, Enrico Solinas, Stefano Susini and Pierluigi Salis who has run a fever. Maybe someone
sorry but I have forgotten half of this there is little to remember.
Finally, a tribute to our Sebastian Delogu Sunday, October 11 that he walked the marathon in Melbourne, Australia, and finished the race in 4h5'23, compliments Sebastian. Luigi Mundula

0 comments:

Post a Comment