The 6 / 7 June there will be provincial elections, and my party did me the honor of candidates to the Provincial Council Finale Emilia for the colleges and Sassuolo. I state that I do not mean to beg anyone's vote: I will be very bad politically, but certainly are not among those going home with friends and acquaintances to begging for a vote. I say instead that are available to all for information and clarification on the electoral program of myself and my party.
Finally, I take an opportunity to consider: the Italian political landscape is certainly bleak, the government and opposition figures who are the days of De Gasperi, Berlinguer, Natta, Almirante, Michelini and company would do just laugh, but there you are, everyone has (unfortunately) we elect our leaders ..... and it is undeniable that the current ones have been chosen and empowered by the people.
The choice then was conditioned by the fear of having a government as unstable and dancer to Prodi, and that is why many (perhaps too ....) voted holding your nose ..... the administrative provisions are different, this is not to elect the government of Rome, is to elect those who make decisions that will impact directly on the ground, so my advice is this: do not vote flags or parties, voted the People
0 comments:
Post a Comment