Monday, February 9, 2009

Repair Broken Aux Jack In Car

ELUANA' DEAD


Eluana died

Shortly after the 20 of February 9 Eluana has gone out, I hope now is in a better place where he is, where can finally live in peace for eternity, where it can go on shining that smile that we all learned about in newspapers and on television.

A Eluana only ask one thing: forgiveness.

I ask for forgiveness because, as a politician, I feel responsible for the tragedy, I am ashamed to belong to a system that has abandoned for 17 years and then convert it when needed, in a disputed policy, a system that humanity has tried to remove her, despite us, has never lost, even in Coma, who preferred to leave so suddenly, as in the last Parliament was making havoc, the latest sordid act of sick minds of power they have lost touch with reality .


Eluana is now with God, surrounded by true and pure Angels not affected by the morbidity and without shame those heartless beasts who govern us.

Eluana, you were right to leave, this world, all of us, do not deserve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment