after the efforts of the National Congress of 7-8-9 in November, all coming with a new charge, a charge that comes from the words of Theodore Buontempo passionate and exciting, more and more Our President and the charisma of Francesco Storace, our re-elected secretary of the entire room with a standing ovation.
But I want to make some observations on the discourse of Nello Musumeci, as usual, great driver, but also very real, I think he's got it right when he talks about the regionalization of the party must be able to operate according to local Only then can have a party agile, slender and "serving the members." I also think that we should operate in such a way as to make alliances, including local, allowing us to gain visibility at the administrative level, we must give up those arguments, unfortunately, also appeared during the Congress, that the Departments would only "seats" not suitable for "hard-core" as us, I think instead of administrative roles, if properly conducted, will be the "engine" for our new start on a national scale, only proving that we govern better we will be able to gain approval of others!
0 comments:
Post a Comment