finally resume writing! I must say that the last few months have flown between commitments of various kinds. Study, work and everything else have kept me away from the blog.
now the classic Christmas holiday period, which began with a weekend Milan and Naples went with friends and family, is over and return to the home of tortellini is next. Here in Naples, as usual, I leave old friends and new friends intended to stay "new" after a few years of life in cities, the mentality and ways of making the provincial bleak reality that, despite myself, I feel belong to oppress me, and at the same time, I get depressed. Who knows, a few years yet I can break free of everything and live with greater detachment certain situations ...
david.kujan
now the classic Christmas holiday period, which began with a weekend Milan and Naples went with friends and family, is over and return to the home of tortellini is next. Here in Naples, as usual, I leave old friends and new friends intended to stay "new" after a few years of life in cities, the mentality and ways of making the provincial bleak reality that, despite myself, I feel belong to oppress me, and at the same time, I get depressed. Who knows, a few years yet I can break free of everything and live with greater detachment certain situations ...
david.kujan
0 comments:
Post a Comment