Many of you already know who attended the Faculty of Communication Sciences to Bologna. This year I passed a rather interesting question: Semiotics of New Media.
The matter is still lacking important academic work and examination procedures providing for the establishment an essay on the analysis, conducted with semiotic tools, a multimedia hypertext (such as, for example, a web site). I have dealt with the analysis of a site that is dedicated to providing surfers access to the most comprehensive database on world cinema ( www.imdb.com).
In my dissertation, I proposed some interesting conclusions that define the type of use of the site, dividing people into well-defined categories.
Certainly the work may seem boring to outsiders but if you're interested you can view the entire dissertation (PDF format) ...
The matter is still lacking important academic work and examination procedures providing for the establishment an essay on the analysis, conducted with semiotic tools, a multimedia hypertext (such as, for example, a web site). I have dealt with the analysis of a site that is dedicated to providing surfers access to the most comprehensive database on world cinema ( www.imdb.com).
In my dissertation, I proposed some interesting conclusions that define the type of use of the site, dividing people into well-defined categories.
Certainly the work may seem boring to outsiders but if you're interested you can view the entire dissertation (PDF format) ...
david.kujan
0 comments:
Post a Comment